Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Tuesday

Yesterday's installation of Cable went swimingly. Unfortunately I can't seem to get it to work in my bedroom. Although it may not bad since I really should be sleeping rather than watching TV. About 3 weeks ago today I had a training class that I had to attend during daylight hours. Since then, my sleep has been all messed up. Last night I was able to get 5 whole hours of sleep. It's quite exciting. And luckily I'm still tired so it looks like I'll be able to squeeze in a nap later too.

Currently I'm sitting on the couch watching Rachael Ray trying to decide what to make for dinner. Spaghetti or roast beef. I normally wouldn't be thinking aobut this so early in the day however if I'm doing spaghetti, I need to get it started in about an hour.

Speaking of cooking, I've been watching a lot of cooking shows lately however it's so hard cooking for one. Somehow I still end up with enough food for an army and rarely eat enough of the leftovers for it to make sense. Any smaller recipes are greatly appreciated.

Signing off for today unless something exciting happens. Or something of interest. Or anything OTHER than my sitting on my couch watching TV. Man, I need a life.....


No comments:

Post a Comment