Friday, September 18, 2009

Friday night...

Well, a lot has happened since the last time I wrote. Mainly because the last time I tried updating this thing my computer was doing funny things. Anyway. Labor Day weekend I was able to babysit the girls. We had a fantastic time making smores, having picnic's, and playing at the pool.

I've just been working a lot lately and enjoying my cable. This weekend John was supposed to come down to visit with me, the girls, and meet Jasmine for the first time. Unfortunately the airlines had something different to say about that. Soooo, I wait. The other morning, Jasmine decided to go a little crazy in her crate and ended up splitting her nail. Because I haven't cut her nails yet, I didn't want the first experience to be traumatic, since it appeared that she was experiencing a bit of discomfort. I called PetSmart to see about getting her nails trimmed and they said they could take her with no problems. So we loaded up in the car with her shot records in hand. Unfortunately I found out that she's due for shots. Great.. She didn't get her nails cut but at least the part that split had broken off. No more hangnail. So, she and I went shopping for some new bones and I found new outfits for both Louie and her. Good thing they like playing dress up. They both love their outfits and get mad when I try to take them off.


No comments:

Post a Comment